Employers in Wales setting gold standard for health and wellbeing in workplace
A new report from the Healthy Working Wales team at Public Health Wales highlights the many ways that employers in Wales have stepped up to the mark and are leading the way on prioritising their employees’ mental and physical health and wellbeing during and following the Coronavirus pandemic.
‘How employers in Wales responded to the Covid-19 pandemic: A summary of approaches to staff wellbeing by Wales-based companies’ focuses on some of the innovative activities and approaches taken by organisations and employers. The key themes include:
- Encouraging and promoting mental health and wellbeing
- Promoting physical wellbeing initiatives
- Staff communication and training
- Staff engagement, recognition and support
- Digital communications
- Protecting the community
- Making sustainable changes
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
Become a member
Benefit from early access to content, support in hosting your own events and more with a Public Health Network Cymru membership.