Resilient communities grant funding
The Resilient Communities Programme has £2m of grant funding available to help individuals and organisations increase community participation with nature to help build resilient communities.
The funding will help deliver projects that give people opportunities for:
- improved mental and physical health
- learning new skills
- being part of safer communities
- more access to nature
- a better awareness of the impact of climate change
- involvement in making decisions about their natural environment
- participation in citizen science
This grant programme will contribute towards the current place-based resilient community related priorities identified in our Area Statements.
Read more here
Tags Click a tag to see more on its topic
Save this article for later
Become a member
Benefit from early access to content, support in hosting your own events and more with a Public Health Network Cymru membership.