Workforce Health in Wales
Pandemics, recessions, rising levels of ill health and increasing economic inactivity are just some of the challenges facing employers and the workforce in Wales. Whilst making prominent headlines, what does all this mean for workforce health in Wales? What does the latest research tell us? How can we support employees to access fair work and create healthy, thriving workplaces?
Our panel of experts explored these issues.
- Rachel Lewis, Principal Public Health Practitioner, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board and Public Health Network Cymru Advisory Board Member (Chair)
- Dr Brendan Collins, Head of Health Economics, Advanced Analytics and Policy Modelling Welsh Government
- Lois Griffiths, Senior Public Health Officer, Research and Evaluation, Public Health Wales
- Dr Elisa Vigna, Research Associate, National Centre for Mental Health
- Gerraint Jones Griffiths, Learning Disability Wales
- Mary-Ann McKibben, Consultant in Public Health, Healthy Settings, Public Health Wales
Contribute to our network
Want to share your work, resources or ideas with people across Wales? Become a member and contribute to our network.